Saturday, August 4, 2007

My little baby niece again

I have been HURT for a week, because my little niece didn't recognize me. She is almost half year old now. No one realised that she started recognizing people around her; meanwhile, I haven't visited her for about a month(that's my fault for sure..... >_<).

When I visited her last Saturday, she cried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because she completely had no idea who I was. Then I visited her again on last Sunday and last Wednesday. She still cried when she saw my face(She has recognized my dad(her grandpa), my mom(her grandma), my brother and my sister-in-law(of course, they're her parents)).... She simply don't remember me~~~

Today, I visited her again this evening. She cried. Even I tried to play with her, she still cried.... I fed her milk at around 6:30 pm and she drank(of course, she'd no choice at all).

She tried to "run away" from me after finishing her milk. About 15 minutes later, I played with her again. She was still so alert to me at the begining. But, then after a few more minutes, she smiled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I played with her for awhile. She didn't cry any more. Then she went to bed before our dinner.
I really don't know whether she still recalls my face tomorrow or not!!!!!!!! But I will VISIT her again tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't let her to forget me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's my GOAL!!!!! a stupid goal....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish that you can achieve your goal. :)

Anonymous said...

no ar.. A meaningful goal!!