Sunday, August 5, 2007

Shopping in the kid store



I visited my niece this morning again. She was still not familiar with me. We then went to Chinese restaurant altogether this afternoon. This is the 2nd time that our families went to the restaurant. Last time was the first month after my niece was born.
She loved to play with my voodoo devil toy of my mobile phone. The metallic ring which was linking with the toy and the strap was broken. We then went to the kid store to buy some socks for her. My sister-in-law and I were SO EXCITED to check with different latest toys with sound. We tried ALL reachable toys and pressed ALL the buttons with electricities(we were definitely attracted by the toys than my niece was).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

好肥...

Anonymous said...

好肥!!

Viola said...

why you keep saying that she's fat ar?? She's SO CUTE because she's fat ma!!