Thursday, August 9, 2007

Admission

Yesterday was an important day of all the Form 5 students. For who have got a good result, they're SO HAPPY. However, for who have got a low marks, they need to look for Form 6 vacancies.

For ME, I needed to check the marks of every student who wanted to apply to our IVE courses offered by my department CAREFULLY. Especially there is a brand new grading system for the language courses: 5*, 5, 4, 3 and 2. At the meanwhile, I needed to check their interview scores if they have been interviewed before.

This is the first time that I am working on the admission. Last two years, I was only responsible for answering questions or introducing my course. The task of this year is extremely energy-demanding. I need to FOCUS!!!! FOCUS!!! and FOCUS!!!! Because I couldn't make any mistake!!!!!

There're lesser students apply to the courses today. The main reason is that they don't meet the minimum entrance requirement. Therefore, they can only wait for the main round of course offering generated by the computer in the next week. Therefore, I felt quite boring in the whole day. My colleague came to our hall and chatted with us. He thought of some stupid but fun gags again, such as 巡冗(四圍巡的冗員),寧食勿語(寧願食都唔好講o野)...

No comments: