Saturday, August 11, 2007

The day after the hard rain

I have cleaned up my voodoo's dolls. They are hanging upside down for drying.

I was extremely boring yesterday.... I couldn't go out or do anything because of the heavy rain and strong wind. Actually I could play the wii, but this dull mood made me didn't want to play it too.... Therefore, I tidied up my drawers in my study room. I throw many VISA receipts and categorized all the letters from the banks or the insurance companies.

Today, I visited my niece again. I tried my best to visit her as much as I could.
.......... SIGH.................
She seemed not to recognise me. She stared at me..... I still needed to play with her for at least 15 minutes to recall her memory.
I HOPE...
SOMEDAY...
She will smile at me if she sees me... (don't need to warm up)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never give up. Next time she must remember you at once. :)

Water Chan said...

喂~奧拿
你悶到發慌,我忙到發瘋了……
原來讀書是這麼休閒……