Sunday, August 12, 2007

My second ride in Tai Tam(大潭)

I went to ride this morning again. This is the 2nd time that I went wakeboarding. Last time(two months), I couldn't say that I could stand on the wakeboard. I could only bend my knees and squatted on the board. When I tried to stand up, I fell down and hit the water. Last time, I lost my contact lens of my left eyes.

Today, I tried it again. I went to Tai Tam where I have never been. We arrived at around 11 this morning. Rain stopped(It was a HEAVY rain at around 9am in Shatin). I was the second one who rode. In the first try, I still didn't know how to stand up on the board. Then the wakeboarding coach(He is so talented. I have seen his ride once. I was OPEN-MOUTHED when I saw his GREAT performance!!!!) told me to open my chest and stand up with the muscle of thighs.

I finally stood up in my second try which made me SO EXCITED. I think I have successfully stand up on the board and ride for awhile three times today. However, I gave up finally, because I was so exhausted and panted.

I should ride at the middle of two wakes. I thought I could do it in my final try. I tried VERY HARD to control my legs, my body weight and my arms to balance my body. It was easy to be pulled by the boat and made me to hold the handle tight.

We haven't had our lunch since we ate breakfast this morning. After taking the shower, we went to "Sai Sha Cafe"(西沙茶座) in Sai Sha. The food there was good. We could see "Three Fathoms Cove"(企嶺下海 , actually, I didn't know the name of the sea.... so I have just checked in CentaMap, hehe ^_^) from the glass windows. There was a HEAVY rain again at around 3-4pm.... But, luckily, I have already got out of the water.

I am currently a monthly rider, haha! So, I don't know when I will ride again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I discovered this web site to be really fascinating!
Bookmarked!

my web site; having trouble getting pregnant