Sunday, August 12, 2007

RTHK program

I have just finished a RTHK program called "First Movie"(自作影畫) at 7:30pm tonight. I simply knew this program must be about the first movie made by the students who study in media. The interviewees are so young. They frequently mentioned the name of the University where they are studying at. This made me continue to watch this program because I was one of these students too. (My work has been shown in TVB once and I have been interviewed in RTHK program too. But it was LONG LONG TIME ago....)

The BIG surprise is about the host of this program. He was in my major but a year or two years(but seems one year only) below me. I remembered him because I have seen his work. He was already outstanding when I was still studying my Undergraduate. I even didn't know his name since I haven't taken the same class with him. Until he was in year three, I finally heard of his name from other people.

I didn't recongise his face when I've just watched this program. When his name appeared on the screen, I finally realised that was him. He looked SO DIFFERENT from my memory. I only remembered that he studied oversea for awhile and a short clip of his work. It was IMPRESSIVE, so I still recall it after 4 to 5 years.

It was so AMAZING. He's now the host of this program.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not able to view this web site properly on firefox I feel there is a downside

My site ... best ways to get pregnant