Saturday, August 18, 2007

Gwen Stefani's Concert

I was SO LAZY in the past few days, so I didn't update my blog.

There was an extremely HEAVY rain in the Thursday afternoon.
Unfortunately, I went to IKEA(Kowloon Bay) and Mongkok with my colleague. We were ALL WET
and
thanks to my colleague that he could take all the things we bought to his home first.

My bf invited me to go to Gwen Stefani's concert in AsiaWorld-Arena on the same day. He drove the car and picked me up in Mongkok. There was a traffic jam because of the rain. Therefore, we arrived at AsiaWorld-Arena quite late. We rushed to have our dinner. We saw Ryan Hui(許懷欣), Miriam Yeung(楊千嬅), Fiona Sit(薛凱琪), and some celebrities(Because I saw there was a camera and some stylish people at the entrance in front of the concert hall, but I didn't see their faces).

The performance of Gwen Stefani was SO GREAT even I was not familiar to her songs. Luckily, my bf sometimes use her songs in class. Therefore, I have a general idea who she is.
My bf bought the tickets in the free standing
area. The people around us ENJOYED so MUCH and shook their bodies with the melody(so did I, of course). Many people in hall were also standing after the show began for around 30 minutes even they were in the sitting area.

It was quite FULL in this ONLY ONE performance of Gwen Stefani. There are
13,500 seats in the hall of AsiaWorld-Arena, and only two blocks was empty(not for sale). Therefore, you could imagine how many people were there.

No comments: