Monday, August 13, 2007

Haagen-Dazs Coupon

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
I should have two FREE Haagen-Dazs ice-cream desserts since I am a Haagen-Dazs STAR CLUB member.

I am SO looking forward to it. HOWEVER, this coupon can ONLY be used on weekdays from 12 noon to 7 pm. It's SO IMPOSSIBLE to go there for a full-time worker.
ALSO, this coupon can be used in 4 Haagen-Dazs shops ONLY, including Star House, Time Square, Cityplaza, HK Pacific Centre.... sigh.... if I can use it in Shatin New Town Plaza, it will be GREAT!!!!

At last, this coupon comes to its expired day, 15 August. I read the calender yesterday. I found I wouldn't have any time before this Wednesday, except TODAY!!!!! Then I called my friend whether she would be available to go with me or not. HOWEVER, she needed to watch movie tonight.... then she suggested to give this coupon to someone else and we came to a conclusion.

I gave this coupon to my GREAT parents!!!!!! I won't go back for dinner tomorrow night anyway. They won't need to prepare the dinner for me. Therefore, they can go tomorrow. THANKS GOD that I didn't waste this coupon!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that particular model. The prices as regards the sneakers are around 210 bucks on every page. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that singular brand. The prices for the velcros were around 220 bucks on every page. But finally I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you say about it?