Saturday, July 28, 2007

2nd hand computer Part 4

I finally bought a IDE to SATA plug converter this afternoon. I then plugged it into my 2nd hand computer. However, I am really an idiot. My computer couldn't detect any DVD/CD player, except the hard disk. I tried and tried. The DVD/CD was still missing.

I gave up and went to bed 1.5 hours ago. I received my bf's call and told him what's happened. He taught me how to solve it. Of course, my computer finally detected the DVD/CD player and booted the right installer. THANKS SO MUCH!!!

I got up from my bed for installing a window.

Thanks to Johnny too!!!!! He's answering many stupid questions now.

* * *

Basically, I have installed most of other drivers and I will install the driver of motherboard tomorrow.
I need to go to bed..... because I am so TIRED!!!
It's almost 3 am... I slept at 3 am yesterday too.... so CRAZY!!!

No comments: