Sunday, July 22, 2007

Fish Rafts




Today, I went to a fish raft in Sai Kung. This is the first time that I swam and BBQ in fish raft. The raft is made of wood column and dark green sailclothes. Over 55 people were on this raft. It's a joyful party although I didn't meet MOST MOST of the people there.

There were totally 7 dogs on the rafts too. One white dog was really fond of me. Everytime, I squated down, the dog must climbed to my knee and KISSED on my lips several times!!!! But I didn't take picture with this dog....
It's quite impossible to take his picture.... because he must approach me when I squated down........

I hurt my lower leg!!!!!!!! However, I completely have NO IDEA when and what hurt my leg.... I felt pain and saw the wound. At the beginning, I saw the wound is just a about 7 cm long scratch... HOWEVER, when I checked it out one more time when I was home, it was actually 7cm x 3cm wound with many many scratches. It's really DISGUSTING!!!!!!!! and PAIN too................. >_<






MOREOVER,


It was a STARRY NIGHT today. I have seen more than 50 stars in the sky. I haven't seen that much for over 10 years, because I haven't been in countryside for long long time. When I was in Secondary 5, I also saw a BIG, BRIGHT MOON and STARssss in the camp site.






























No comments: