Saturday, July 14, 2007

A gift from bf and one from myself

I went to a boutique in Lan Kwai Fung this afternoon with my friend. She's going to get married in the next April, so I took her to this boutique which selling cocktail dress designed by HK local designers. When I walked into the shop, I saw one of the shopkeeper. She 's the friend of my bf and then I realised my bf has bought a dress for me.

I like that tube top dress very much(I've never own a tube top dress before) when I saw it last time. The attached picture is the tube top dress I've got today. It is with a diagonal cutting which gives an illusion of slim legs. Two strings are just for hanging the dress on the coat hanger.

Now, my bf really bought it for me. I was EXTREMELY SURPRISE! and APPRECIATE what he did. As I know, he haven't seen this dress before. I only described to him and he said he would buy one for me in the phone. But, I thought he was kidding only.

I was REALLY HAPPY today and I also bought a pair or earrings for myself. These are COOL!!

No comments: