Friday, July 13, 2007

Training in Jadason

I have just finished 3-day training organised by Jadason Technology Ltd in Admiralty. I have spent at least 8 hours a day to practice. It was SO EXHAUSTED. As I have mentioned in the last post that I need to drink "RED BULL" to power up myself.

















I arrived at Admiralty an hour earlier that I supposed to be. I walked around in Pacific Place and look for McDonald(becasue I wanted to have a hot cake breakfast there, but NO MORE McDonald's in Pacific Place now). I saw an interesting decorations there and took this series of pictures.

This picture I took during the lunch. We went to a Chinese restaurant in Wan Chai for last 2 days. I took this picture because it was SO FUN. HOW FUN??? When we have just sat down, every waitresses came to us and put all the food on our tables. Our tables then are FULL OF FOOD within 5 minutes. We even haven't eaten anything yet, the waitress has already asked us to take some Chinese desserts too. IT'S SO UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
See the hands with green sleeves??? That's the hands of one of the waitresses.

I met one guy in PolyU in this training workshop. During today's lunch, we were talking the department and professor that I was studying in CityU. He did ask me about my industrial experience. Actually, I've only got NOT MORE THAN 1 year industrial experience. My colleague then told him I prefer to participate the competition instead. That's TRUE!!! I love to make my own animation to enhance my animation or technical skills. Then that PolyU guy then guessed, "Did you make an animation that XX(he couldn't tell what it exactly is) is climbing?". I replied "YES!!, But how did you know that??". I was DEEPY appreciative of his recall. I didn't give him any clues. He simply guessed a right one that I have made 5 years ago. I didn't believe someone still remembered my work. That's actually my final year project of my undergraduate study.

Now, I want to make a new animatin again. A fire is burning in my heart again.

No comments: