Friday, July 13, 2007

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I bought tickets for "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" yesterday and I will watch it on next Monday. Since I am the member of Broadway Circuit, I will gain same amount of bonus points as much as I paid for the tickets. Yesterday, I gained 260 bonus points more. Now, I totally got over 500 bonus points.


The most attractive privilege of this membership is the "BUY ONE GET ONE FREE" discount. I can spend 50-65 bonus points to buy two tickets and only need to pay for one ticket. Therefore, I can usually watch a CHEAP movie(~hk$30). Now, I have got over 500 bonus points. That's mean I can get this privilege for 10 different movies. I HOPE I have got time to watch that MUCH!
One or two years ago, I really spent a lot of time in cinema. However, I am BUSY recently...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will watch "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" soon, BUT, I haven't finished the last movies of "Harry Potter" series yet. My brother bought a DVD and he took it away. Then I called to my friend tonight and asked her to borrow me the "Harry Potter" DVD. That's SO IMPORTANT!!!
I MUST finish it before next MONDAY!!!! This definitely is a mission possible!

No comments: