Friday, August 24, 2007

YUBZ TALK

I was walking around in Log-on (in Festival Walk) today afternoon. There is a funny handset created and designed by a "Yubz Talk" company.

Actually I love the idea of this handset. I usually think it's hard to have A LONG CHAT with friends by using the mobile because I can't just CHAT and let my hand DO NOTHING. Hongkongese are BUSY, right?! I (many people) always LOVE to put the mobile on the shoulder(and chat, of course) and do another things at the same time. HOWEVER, the latest mobiles are SO TINY!!!! It's difficult to hold the mobile on your shoulder.

This handset is designed as an old-fashioned handset. It's easy to hold in hand or put on the shoulder. There is a counter in Log-on for customers' testing. I tried that once. It's funny!!!
However, I have just realised today that there ARE SO MANY ACCESSORIES for this handset. Please check carefully for the attached images.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Ola Ola,

How're you? This is Candy who has found your website regarding the YUBZ Talk Mobile. I am just curious if you still have it. Is it durable?

Honestly, I used the Lemon Yellow one in the Mongkok MTR station once. It was so funny and I got "some" attentions from the strangers who wondered where the hell the phone was...

Anyway, thanks for sharing your YUBZ experience!

Have a beautiful day!

Love,

Candy
x